You have registered your trademark. Your brand is officially yours. But what happens if someone starts using your brand without your permission? How do you deal with trademark infringement?
Once you have registered your trademark, it is vitally important that other companies do not dilute your rights under your registration.
Effective trademark management allows you to know what your competitors are doing and if your brands are being infringed. With LOVEN, we can:
- Help you take action against the infringement of your rights by preparing letters before the action for trademark infringement.
- Advice you on issues of validity and infringement of third party trademarks
- File your oppositions against the registration of new conflicting trademark applications filed by your competitors
- Attack the validity of your competitors registered trademarks or defend you if your trademark’s validity is questioned
- Negotiate commercially viable settlement to help resolved any such disputes in a prompt and cost-effective manner
I’ve just received a letter saying my company is infringing a trademark, what can I do?
If you have received notice via letter that someone intends to issue legal proceeding against you to do with you or your company infringing a registered trademark, it is recommended that you seek professional opinion and representation.
With LOVEN, we can assess whether your case is likely to be successful and what defences are available to you. WE can also prepare your response and advise on any proposals for the negotiation of an amicable settlement.
Please get in contact on 01522 801111 or email us if you require further assistance. We are happy to help.